Dienstag, 14. April 2015

Birthday Special Part 2

Hey there!

This and next week is going to be fully packed with loads of studying because we are doing our final exams in university.
That is why today's post will be a short one.
I am happy that I will be finished with university at the end of summer but it still feels a bit strange to know that it is going to end soon.

Nevertheless here is the part 2 of my Hamburg Outfits :)



Still my pink accessories but now together with my boyfriend jeans and my floral spring top :)




And I tried the Ariana Grande Hairstyle Look, what do you think?



Hey :)

Diese und nächste Woche wird nochmal richtig voll gepackt mit lernen sein, da wir momentan unsere letzten Klausuren in der Uni schreiben. Deswegen heute nur ein kurzer Post.
Ich bin glücklich, dass ich Ende diesen Sommers fertig mit dem Bachelor bin, trotzdem ist es noch ein seltsames Gefühl, zu wissen, dass das alles bald enden wird.

Nichtsdestotrotz hier mein zweites Outfit, welches ich in Hamburg getragen habe:)



Die bekannten pinken Accessoires jedoch in Kombi mit meiner Boyfriendjeans und meinem frühlingshaften Blumentop :)



Ausserdem meine Haare im Ariana Grande Look, wie findet ihr's?

Outfit Details:
Extensions: Luxury for Princess
Shirt&Boyfriend Jeans&Neklace: Primark
Shoes: G&G
Bag: Friis&Company

1 Kommentar: