Samstag, 22. August 2015

Mix 'n' Match

Hey Guys!

Today post is a shorty ;-) It is my third outfit post from Fuerteventura. I really enjoyed the location because that was a small parc near our hotel. I think it the parc is a MATCHING background to my outfit, what do you think?

I am wearing a striped skirt together with a printed shirt, so kinda print MIX.  I wore this shirt on my birthday as well, you can have a look here. I am also wearing my rockstuds lookalike.
My accessories are my round sunnies, my Roberto Cavalli bag and my all time All Inclusive "bracelet" ;)

Ihr Lieben!

Heute nur ein kurzer Blogpost von mir:-) Die ist mein drittes Outfit von Fuerteventura. Den Park, in dem wir die Fotos gemacht haben, gefiel mir total gut und als Hintergrund für das Outfit wirklich passend, was meint ihr?

Ich trage meine gestreiften Taillenrock zusammen mit meinem gemusterten Top, quasi ein Mustermix.  Dazu meine Rockstud Lookalike. Das Outfit habe ich auch an meinem Geburtstag getragen, Details könnt ihr HIER sehen.
Als Accessoires habe ich meine runde Sonnenbrille, meine Roberto Cavalli Tasche und mein Rund-um-die-Uhr-Begleiter: Mein All Inclusive Bändchen.











Outfit Details:
Top: Gina Tricot
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: ebay
Bag: Roberto Cavalli
Sunglasses: Primark

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen